Saturday, February 1, 2014

Streaming Artists and Models Online

Artists and Models (1955)Artists and Models (1955)iMDB Rating: 6.7
Date Released : 7 November 1955
Genre : Comedy, Musical
Stars : Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, Shirley MacLaine, Dorothy Malone
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Eugene and Rick are two struggling artists who share apartment. However, Rick has problems with that, because Eugene is obsessed with pulp fiction comic books and has nightmares because of that. However, Rick soon finds that those nightmares could be excellent material for his own comic books.

Watch Artists and Models Trailer :

Review :

Outrageous, funny, and imaginative

I've never seen a Dean Martin/Jerry Lewis movie. This was my first and I hope it is not my last! With a wacky story line (Crazy-for-comic boy Eugene dreams up comic book stories with Vincent Vulture and Freddie Fieldmouse and his friend writes them down) and a ton of laughs ("Not only will I watch your switchboard but I'll buzz your lights and tangle your wires. Come 'ere baby." "Not while your friend's watching." "Oh, he left." "Wow! Then what are we waiting for? My saggitarius was right. Come on, boy. Don't fight.") And the cutest actors (Shirley MacLaine, Dorothy Malone). How can you not love the songs? And then there's the entire Eva Gabor thing going on. This movie is hilarious, too bad it's not popular NOW. I highly recommend it. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment