Thursday, October 24, 2013

Streaming The Crooked Circle Online

The Crooked Circle (1957)The Crooked Circle (1957)iMDB Rating: 7.7
Date Released : 11 November 1957
Genre : Drama
Stars : John Smith, Fay Spain, Steve Brodie, Don Kelly
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A young prizefighter finds himself being squeezed on all sides to throw a fight.

Watch The Crooked Circle Trailer :

Review :

HELP!!

Yes, I have seen this movie, but not for, probably, 35 years or more! Where I grew up, in southern California, in the days before cable or video, there were many old movies that were played on regular broadcast channels. "The Crooked Circle" was one of them, a low-budget film about a boxer pressured into taking "dives." I watched this several times; if there's anybody out there who remembers this movie, PLEASE either email me, or comment on this website about it. I'd LOVE to see this film again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment